Members and friends of MCIA,
You are invited to attend the 2023 Annual Meeting of the Minnesota Crop Improvement Association at the Bigwood Event Center in Fergus Falls, Minnesota. The event is planned for Thursday, January 12, 2023.
In addition to the MCIA annual business meeting and board of directors election, the program will include presentations by guest speakers and the announcement of MCIA’s Premier and Honorary Premier Seed Grower awards as well as the Achievement in Crop Improvement Award.
An optional evening reception will be held on Wednesday, January 11.
To register for the meeting, please download, complete, and return the registration form listed below.
Details regarding the meeting program and agenda will be posted here in the coming days. Check this page periodically for updated information.
Plan on joining us!
- Annual Meeting Registration Form—Member for MCIA members and guests [docx]
- Annual Meeting Registration Form—Sponsor & Exhibitor [docx]
- Sponsorship Support Levels [pdf]
- Call for Awards Nominees [pdf]
- Annual Meeting Notice and Call for Candidates and Resolutions [pdf]