We are currently accepting field inspection applications. Due to extreme planting conditions, MCIA has granted an extension for small grain and soybean applications. See revised deadlines, below. If you need additional time, please contact the MCIA office. Late fees will not apply until after these dates.
Remember to include tags or bulk certificates as your proof of seed source.
FIELD INSPECTION APPLICATION DEADLINES
- July 7: Small grains, corn, and sunflowers
- July 7 or 3 weeks after planting (whichever is first): Soybean post-spray inspections
- July 7: Soybean bloom inspections
- 4 weeks prior to each cutting for noxious weed seed–free forage and mulch
- July 15: Soybeans (pre-harvest inspection only)
- Year of Seeding: Perennials
- Within 18 months of the year established: Native grasses and forbs