Please note these dates to avoid late fees:
- June 8: Small grains, corn, and sunflowers
- June 8 or 3 weeks after planting (whichever is first): Soybean post-spray inspections
- June 8: Soybean bloom inspections
- 4 weeks prior to each cutting for noxious weed seed–free forage and mulch
- July 15: Soybeans (pre-harvest inspection only)
- Year of seeding: Perennials and native grasses and forbs
MCIA will mail information packets for Field Inspection Applications in May. Application forms and instructions are also available on this website. You’ll find them on the Client Resources page, listed under Certification Services: Seed Certification Program.