Please note these dates to avoid late fees:
- June 7: Small grains, corn, and sunflowers
- June 7 or 3 weeks after planting (whichever is first): Soybean post-spray inspections
- June 7: Soybean bloom inspections
- July 15: Soybeans (pre-harvest inspection only)
- Year of seeding: Perennials
- 4 weeks prior to cutting: Noxious weed seed–free forage and mulch
- Within 18 months of the year established for native grasses and forbs
Information packets for Field Inspection Applications will be mailed to enrolled MCIA members in May. Application forms and instructions are also available on the Client Resources page of the MCIA website.
If you have any questions, please contact your field supervisor. (Field supervisor contact information is listed on the Staff page of the MCIA website.